Background

Etsy

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Shower!

The girls had a baby shower for me last weekend... and it was AMAZING! (I hate that I didn't get pictures of everyone...) I had a lot of fun and Daniel and I were blessed to get many great gifts that will come in handy once Adelyn is here! The shower was held at Megan M's house... which was decorated so adorably with Adelyn's 'theme' I guess you could say - birdies!

Yummmy food... wish I could have more!:)
Most precious birdie cupcake...they are so creative!


Thank you ladies for my shower...it meant so much and means so much to have friends like you.

2 comments:

Kara Wright said...

AWWW! That's a good picture of you two!

The Vernon's said...

Ugh! I look like the pregnant one! We will definitely have to take a better one after Adelyn is born! I can't wait to meet her, and for the girls to have a 'play date!'

I hope you're feeling well! Thank you for inviting me to the shower. I'm sorry I couldn't stay that long, but I had a great time, and it was great to see you!

Love you!