Background

Etsy

Sunday, October 11, 2009

38 weeks and waiting...

So here we are at 38 weeks... I feel like I only post now about pregnancy and baby... but let's face it, it is on the top of my mind right now. I promise we do have lives other than sitting around waiting for Adelyn :) Not much progress at my doctor's appointment this week. She is in no rush to come yet. I officially worked my last day of work on Thursday before Adelyn arrives.

Yesterday Daniel and I were able to go to the State game. The weather was great, it was fun to get out and have a date together like that, but as you all know the out come of the game wasn't so great. :) (please excuse the wide pregnancy nose):)


As we got to the game, up in the bleachers, around all of the people I think the thought kept running through our minds...well what if I go into labor here...ha! Oh well it made it a little adventurous. She kept moving a lot the whole time because she was hearing all of the noise. I am sure she was wondering where we were and what was going on.

No comments: