Background

Etsy

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Umstead


As I was writing the post for our 2 Year Anniversary I realized I never posted pictures of how we celebrated! We celebrated our anniversary a month ago, because we were not sure if we would be in the hospital for our anniversary and wanted to make sure we took the time away to spend together just the two of us. Let's just say it was the best weekend I have had in a LONG time (thanks to Mema and Pops). We had our all day Preparing for Childbirth class all day on Saturday at Rex hospital and that was hilarious alone! :) After the class we came by the house and grabbed our packed bags and went to the Umstead. Wow, if you have a chance to stay there sometime... DO IT! I felt like we had traveled out of town and had an amazing relaxing, romantic time together. We slept in with those LOVELY black out shades in the room and when we woke up, Daniel surprised me by telling me he had scheduled a pedicure for me at the Umstead Spa. So he walked me down for my appointment and I got an amazing pedicure for an hour. Pedicures are the BEST gift when you are 8/9months pregnant. What a great husband! :) We spent the rest of the day going to see an early movie and dinner. Here are a few pictures (&Video).



The video is not very funny or informative, but I don't really have a good pic of the two of us together except this.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Anni and Happy Due Date, just blogged for you: matthewandmegan.blogspot.com LOVE YOU!