Background

Etsy

Friday, October 23, 2009

Dates with Daniel (Week 40)


The past two weeks... Daniel and I have had the best time together one on one. Since we have not known when I would go into labor we haven't made plans ahead of time and haven't been as busy... so this has left lots of time for just the two of us. It has been GREAT. We have enjoyed it so much, even though there is the underlying thought constantly "wonder if it will be today???". On the 20th we went out to eat at Red Room (one of our favorites) for our anniversary and last night we were brave and ventured out to the fair. I love going to the fair every year (Daniel not so much). We raided our pantry and took canned food to donate in place of fair tickets and walked around a good bit. I was hoping that would do the trick... but obviously since I am posting right now... we have no news yet. She just wants to hang on to me as long as she can... have I mentioned that I myself was ten days late!!!! Well at least we know Monday is the big day if she decides not to join us this weekend. :)
40 weeks!!!

Adelyn's first trip to the fair :)

Fair at 40 weeks and 2 days. People may or may not have been constantly looking at my belly wondering why I was there... :) At one point I was wondering the same thing when some of smells almost sent me over the edge :)

2 comments:

Kara Wright said...

OH I wish so bad we could have been in town for the fair this year! I love the food there!!!

Katie at CharmingInnovations.com said...

ahhh i keep dying to get a phone call saying you're on your way to the hospital! that is wonderful that you & daniel have gotten to spend time together! you look great! love you!