Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
This was a few months back... Megan and Jenni were trying to get Adelyn to move by singing to her. The hardest part was trying not to laugh because then they couldn't tell if she was moving or not. Can you imagine this going on and not laughing...don't think so. :) Thanks to Katie for her videography! Can't wait for them to get to play with her in person and sing to her and make her laugh... ahhhh so excited!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
1) "Wow you look like you're about to pop". hmm. creative... I should note this comment was when I was just really starting to show... comforting huh. I was thinking hey don't say that I have 3 months to go.
2) As an sweet older lady walked into the clinic where I work the other day, I stood up to walk towards her and greet her as I said "How may I help you?". She looked down at my belly and stopped mid sentence and said "You're going to have a baby, how can I help YOU?" haha, I said... "oh I am just fine. Thanks."
3) This past week the common comment has been (before they say anything else to me) "Well at least the weather has cooled down for you". This is very true. It's just funny that everyone feels sympathy for you.
4) From a man that came into our clinic... "There is just something beautiful about a pregnant woman." creeper haha
5) Another creepy comment from a man that was in our clinic... "I am not trying to hit on you, I just wanted to tell you that there is something about a pregnant woman's eyes... I can tell by looking at your eyes if you are having a boy or girl. You are having a girl right?" hahha WHAT? I said. "Yes, actually, wow that's interesting, well have a good night."
6) "When are you due?" I responded, "next month". "Wow you DO NOT look like you are due next month." LOVE those encouraging comments. Maybe we won't have a 10lb. + baby like Daniel. :)
That's it for now... when people ask if I am pregnant or how far along I am, I am still tempted to say (just for fun) "0h I am not pregnant". Wonder what they would say... haha.