Background

Etsy

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

37 weeks!!! The waiting game begins...

Just wanted to announce we made it to Full Term! Today we are officially 37 weeks. I am overwhelmed to think that just this past February we found out we were pregnant and now we are days away from having this little girl join our family. I love her so much already. I love her little face, her little hands and feet... even though I cannot see them. I have another check up tomorrow and can't wait to hear if we have made more progress. Last Thursday we were at 1cm! Our checklist is becoming smaller and smaller and my bags are packed. Now we play the waiting game. Daniel and I just can't wait!


1 comment:

Megan said...

i can't believe you're that close!! i'm so excited for you to finally meet your little girl! Enjoy your sleep these last few days! AND I can't wait to see you! p.s. good job on having your bags packed the last thing I wanted to do when I went into labor was pack!