Background

Etsy

Monday, October 19, 2009

2 Amazing Years!




Tomorrow is a big day for us. October 20th is our 2 Year Anniversary! Not only is it our Anniversary, but it is little Adelyn's due date. Ever since February we have been waiting for this day... I can't believe it is tomorrow. Hopefully she is a planner and she is planning on making her appearance tomorrow, because we are so ready to meet her. Maybe she is trying to wait though so that she can have her own special birthday and not share it with her parents anniversary :):)





I can't believe two years ago Daniel and I got married. Part of me feels like it has been longer and sometimes I feel like it has flown by. I can't believe how much our relationship has grown and changed in two years. I guess knowing that you are going to have a baby together will grow you pretty quickly. I can't explain how close we feel to each other right now.



I love Daniel with all my heart and can't be thankful enough to the Lord for my amazing husband. Happy Anniversary, Daniel. We wil post pictures very soon of Baby Adelyn!

1 comment:

Kara Wright said...

Congratulations on 2 years!!!!