Background

Etsy

Friday, July 16, 2010

We missed you...

Adelyn, you spent your first night away from home last night! Daddy and I missed you soooo much. We let you sleep at Nana and Papa's house since we would be getting up early the next morning for work and we had dinner over there. You were so sweet as you snuggled up with me before we layed you down for the night. You are very comfortable at their house. You nursed for a little bit and then I gave you your paci and seahorse and you were asleep in no time. We left to come home and it just didn't feel the same. Daddy and I layed in bed and talked about you and said how much we missed you. I tossed and turned and had a hard time falling asleep. I told Daddy how it had been almost 18 months since I had been away from you for the night. I wanted to hold you so bad. I called Nana this morning at 7:15am to see how you did and she said you were still ASLEEP! She sent me a message later saying that you slept until 8am! Haha you don't even do that at home. I guess you felt comfortable. It sounds like you did so well on your first night away, big girl. You are getting too big, too quickly.


Here is a picture of you having reading time with Daddy.

No comments: