Background

Etsy

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

9 Beautiful Months!

We are now in Addie's 9th month and she is growing so fast. She surprises me everyday with things she picks up on. She is so aware of EVERYTHING going on. I guess I forget that she is only 2 1/2 months away from being 1! I love watching her little face when she is trying to figure something out. Here are 2 cute examples that she is smarter than I think at only 9 months.

~The other night Daniel was pushing Addie and her friend Everett around in an empty box that we had kinda like a little race car in our living room. They loved it! Well the next evening D and I were playing with her and she started pushing the box around by herself...well then she grabs her baby doll (that she has recently fallen in love with) and put her in the box and started pushing her around (without us prompting her). So big!
~In the car a couple of days ago Adelyn was so ready to be home and go to sleep and I was trying to distract her. I handed her one of her hair bows. She has only worn hair bows maybe 5 times total. When I handed it to her she took it with both hands and held it on the top of her head! She acted like she was trying to put it in her hair. :)

I really am amazed at all that she learns everyday.

Weight: 19 lbs 11 ounces
Length: 28.5 inches

Head: 18.5 inches (BIG:))
Sleep: 8pm bedtime & sleeps until 6 or 7am, takes 2 naps a day normally 1 1/2-2 hours long (she sometimes still takes a third because we are still transitioning).
Food: 7am nurse, 8am breakfast fruit and grain, 11am lunch veggies & fruit, 3pm nurse, 6pm dinner 2 veggies or mixed meat with veggie & fruit, 8pm nurse.
Finger Foods: she loves chopped up pears, peaches, cheerios and puffs.
New Foods: shredded cheese, yogurt & some plain waffle last Saturday morning :)

We are supposed to start eggs with her this month, but since I have a severe egg allergy we are trying to decide when to start eggs with her. I have made an appointment to meet with my allergist to see what he recommends. The pediatrician recommended to wait until she is 3!!! I just don't know if that is the best thing. So I have made an appointment to meet with my allergist to see what he recommends as well.


Adelyn's Favorite Things: music (she dances every time), being outside, going for walks, swimming, baths, her baby doll, snuggling at bedtime, books, Mickey & Minnie mouse, green beans, saying bye bye to go outside, kisses, Zoe, magazines, balls, opening drawers and pulling everything out, standing up at the toilet (YUCK), dogs, drinking out of the straw when we are out to eat and the beach!


Here she is at 9 months....


No comments: