Background

Etsy

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pottery Barn Outlet


So.... to all of you who love Pottery Barn but just can't bring yourself (like me) to spend money on most of their non sale items... the Pottery Barn Outlet is the answer!!!! Daniel and I had planned to travel to Lincolnton this past weekend for Jessie Devine's wedding and while we were there made a trip to Gaffney,SC to visit the PBO. We really had been dying to go there to see what we could find for Baby Girl's nursery. I had the best time because I have never seen Daniel, yes MY husband so excited to go shopping. :):) Haha. He is all about a good deal, so I guess since it was an outlet he was stoked. He was ready to be there when the doors openened that Saturday and you would have thought they had announced a Final Closeout sale where people would be rushing in and grabbing things off the shelf. He told me the night before we could get starbucks that morning cause there was one right on that same exit....well as we were pulling off the interstate and it had just turned 10am... he said are you sure you want starbucks first... ha:) He was really eager to get there! We walked in and did the quick overlook and he made me stand by one dresser we found so that he could go ask about it. I was like guarding the dresser and there were maybe 3 people in the store (it's a BIG store).... :) Anywho... we ended up buying the dresser for the nursery and a new coffee table for our living room. :) We were very excited and overwhelmed after making those big decisions. I was able to get a couple of cute decorative things for her room there as well. I will post pictures soon.


So yeah... go to the PBO... they have great prices and a HUGE selection.

No comments: