Background

Etsy

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

29 Weeks Today

So I don't have an updated Belly pic... hopefully I will get one this week. All I can say is she is getting really big and strong. Her movements are so strong now. She actually woke me up the other morning kicking around. I had my latest Dr's appointment on Friday. Everything was going really well. I had my glucose test, where you get to drink the yucky sweet drink and then they draw your blood to make sure your blood sugar is ok. I PASSED. I was sooo happy because if you don't pass you have to go back and do like a three hour test and possibly can be diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Her heartbeat was really strong and everything else seems to be going well. I have been feeling really good this month, other than getting hot super easy! Praise the Lord for airconditioning. I am starting to get more and more anxious about delivery and meeting little girl. I just become overwhelmed with fear and excitment and have to pray to the Lord and be reminded that He is in control and I am not. :) Please keep praying for our health during the last 10 weeks.

No comments: