Background

Etsy

Friday, August 28, 2009

32 Weeks

So here we are at 32 weeks... I can't believe we have come this far so fast. I feel like things are going really well... Praise the Lord. We are just getting more and more excited to meet our little girl. We have been working, preparing the house, I find myself cleaning or organizing something almost every day. I want things to be perfectly ready for her so bad. :) As if she will even know...ha. I think all she will care about is having me and her daddy close by. :)
I had a doctors visit yesterday. Everything is going well. My health was still good and I got to hear her heartbeat (while she moved the whole time) :). My tummy measured correctly and the doctor said she was head down already! She is getting ready to go!

Can I just say I think about Fall coming soon EVERY DAY. I love the Fall weather. That is partly why Daniel and I got married in the fall, and now we will have our first baby in the fall! I am dreaming of the cooler weather. I love the sunny days, with crisp air, no pollen, pumpkins outside having the windows open, Daniel watching football, jeans, layering clothes (will be interesting to see what I will be able to wear this fall:)), first hot chocolate, the fair. Don't know if we will make it to the fair this year... :) I just can't wait. This fall will be extra special. We will be holding little Adelyn Elizabeth in our arms, on or about October 20th. We are truly blessed.


Here is a belly pick at 32 weeks... this was a relaxed night at home. I keep forgetting to take a pic when we are dressed nice ready to go somewhere. :)

1 comment:

Amanda Dengler said...

cute photo. you look great!

i think it's cool that you want to get everything clean and organized--maybe that will mean less to want to think about for a little while after yall go home as a family of 3.