Background

Etsy

Friday, August 14, 2009

Adelyn Elizabeth's Nursery

We have finally made great progress in little girl's nursery and I am so excited. Yesterday I spent some time washing her clothes and linens so that they would be ready to put in her new drawers and crib! It was surreal doing this... it calms me down to organize and prepare things for her when I get anxious about all of the new things to come. Here are the guys (Daniel, Landon and Dad) putting together her crib after a game of golf :)

Soon to be Dad working on the crib. Oh and you can see my diaper bags in the background. The brown and green one will be my everyday bag...and the metallic one my Aunt Donna got me for more dressy occasions! It is AWESOME! I love her bedding!

Here is a better picture of the painted walls. Soon there will be a little bookshelf there.
Thanks to her cousin Zoe Jane, she already has lots of clothes. Some here have been handed down and some are new. :)She already has a good collection of dresses/sweaters too!
This is her dresser that we got at the Pottery Barn Outlet.
This is the book Kellie made Adelyn for the Baby Shower... it has blank scrap book pages for everyone to be able to write Adelyn a little note. It was so precious reading. I can't wait for her to be able to read it one day. Also in this picture is her new nightlight.

1 comment:

Katie Carruth said...

awwww so cute! i can't wait to see it in person. :)