Background

Etsy

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What a Big Sis

Adelyn is loving and gentle with Eva. She will ask where she is all the time. Gets an excited squeal when Eva is awake and looks at her. Calls her Eva Grace, always! Sometimes it sounds like "e grace" cause she says it so fast. Kisses her a million times a day. Tries to give her the paci if she cries. Giggles if Eva is screaming at the top of her lungs. She loves to help with bath time. I will let her hold the washcloth and rub her belly or arms. She reminds me that it's time for tummy time! She does always want to be on top of us when I'm feeding Eva so I've figured out that I have to get her involved in other things before I nurse. Also she always has to pee when I'm nursing :). So we have learned to do potty trips right before Eva eats. She has been waking up at night since we brought Eva home and it's not from the noise of Eva crying. It's always when things are quiet. We have wondered why this is but assume she is just transitioning as well.

Adelyn, you truly are an amazing big sister. You have accepted and loved your little sister so quickly. Your love an excitement for her excites me. You are so unbelievably gentle with her! I have seen the way Eva Grace already listens out for you in the room and tries to focus on you and can't wait to see you two play in the near future. Thank you for being so amazing. You will always be my sweet little Adelyn. My love for you has not changed with the addition of a new little girl. It has only gotten stronger. The Lord has blessed us!











No comments: