Background

Etsy

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

First Date Night

Yay for date nights. I was giddy to go out on a date with Daniel! It had been way too long. We had not gone out the last few weeks before I had Eva cause there was so much going on and then we've been in the middle of our new transition basically passing each other in the house and saying, " oh hey, I love you," with a kiss.

Kim and Tim (Daniel's parents) had planned to come up for a teaching conference that weekend and offered for us to go out. So I fed Eva Grace, gave Addie a bath for the night and headed for the door. The clock was ticking, we had 3 hours until she would want to nurse again.

We ate at Twisted Fork, yummy! Then we headed to Starbucks of course (dessert for me). Then we remembered we needed milk (so romantic). We made a stop at the grocery store and made it home. We had a great time talking and reconnecting.

I love that man so much. I can't explain how much.

No comments: