Background

Etsy

Saturday, May 7, 2011

An afternoon I will never forget.


A couple of weeks ago Adelyn and I went over to the playground that she likes to play on. I brought a lunch/snack, a big blanket and some stickers, crayons and paper. We set up our little area in the middle of a soccer field. I was wanting to get a little sun and just wanted to have a little picnic with her. Would you believe that my little 18 month old busy busy girl sat there on that blanket for 1 whole hour!! She didn't even act interested in getting up. She covered me in stickers and colored and snacked. At one point a spider came racing across the blanket and of course I freaked out and got up off of the blanket. She looked at me like I was crazy...but then she would point to the edge of the blanket in the grass and say "BUG". So maybe I scared her from wanting to get off haha. I told Mom that I will never forget that little hour. We just laughed and talked and had so much fun. She is getting to be such a big girl.


No comments: