Background

Etsy

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gymnastics!!!







Adelyn had her very first gymnastics class today! Well, it's not really a class... they offer free play for 1-2 year olds once a week at NR Gymnastics. We went because her little friend Halle goes and they had recommended it. Addie LOVED it! She has recently learned that she loves bouncing...so the trampoline was perfect. It brought back so many memories when I was there of how much I used to love gymnastics. It was so cute to watch her walk around and explore. I didn't get to take a picture, but she even loved hanging on the bars. She would put her hands on and hang on VERY tight while I had my hands on her waist and let her swing back and forth. :) So precious.

2 comments:

Dad (Papa) said...

She looks like she's making her "vrooom" truck sound when you were helping her walk on the balance beam.

The Vernon's said...

She is so precious! I could just eat her up!