Background

Etsy

Monday, May 3, 2010

Wicked Birthday (hehe)

Daniel was so sweet and surprised me with tickets to Wicked the day before my birthday! His parents were sweet enough to watch Adelyn that night, we got all dressed up and headed out to the DPAC for the show. We LOVED it and had a wonderful date night. When we returned home I found that my mom had dropped off my YUMMY birthday cake and the Ward's had flowers for me. So sweet! I had a wonderful 27th birthday. I loved spending it with Daniel and my little adorable girl. The morning of my birthday I nursed Addie and then Daniel took her downstairs so I could sleep in another hour or so. :) When I got up he had picked up some Caribou coffee for me!!! Later on when we were getting ready for church he walked up the stairs with Addie on his hip and she was holding my birthday present! :) He had wrapped the new Jamie Cullum cd (we love him!!). It was so cute to see her holding my gift. LOVE THEM.
We celebrated my birthday with my family on Tuesday night. We went out to eat and then everyone headed back to our house to do cake and presents. We had just gotten word from Tamara that our photos were ready to view online, so we logged on and watched while we laughed and teared up.

No comments: