Background

Etsy

Monday, May 10, 2010

Job Search...

I have just spent the last hour (while little Addie is sleeping) looking for a part time job. I have spent the past 3 years working for the same medical office and gave my 2 weeks notice last week. It was time for me to part ways with that office. Daniel and I are not in a place yet where I can stay at home with Adelyn full time so I am looking for a part time job. If you know of anything/anyone that is in need of a part time employee please let me know. If you can help in any way I would appreciate it.
Thanks!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

hey lauren - something that you may want to look into is medical transcription. not sure if you're in love with typing, but you can do this job from home. it's something i've thought of doing myself...and if you're a good typist you can actually make pretty good money i hear.
my mom used to be a medical transcriptionist, and worked for a lady named Stephanie Szolnoki at Take Note Transcription.

good luck finding a part time job!

Allie said...

Hey Lauren! Love the picture of Adelyn!

My boss has a friend who is actually looking for someone to work as a part time office manager type position. If you are interested, let me know. I don't really know much about it. He just asked the other day if I knew of anyone who was looking for a part time job.


What medical office did you work for? I am actually looking for a new full time job myself!! I have been doing office management for the last 2 years.