Background

Etsy

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year


It excites me to think of all that is ahead of us in the Year 2010. We have so much to be thankful for in 2009 and I can only imagine the great memories that will be made in 2010.

Happy New Year (2 weeks late).
We were at the beach for New Years celebrating Christmas with my Dad's side of the fam. Daniel, Adelyn and I went to bed at 11pm on New Years Eve... so sad, I know. We were just ready for bed... sooo tired. So we put Adelyn in her packnplay in our room and kissed and said Happy New Year to each other and probably were asleep by 11:15. :)

She was really excited about this picture!

Ps... I wish Daniel could have the scruffy look all the time. He had been out of work for a week and was able to grow his beard out a bit. Monday morning...bzzzzzz. It was gone. :(

No comments: