Background

Etsy

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Goals...


Each new year that comes around everyone gets inspired to live better, be more organized, and work out. Well this new year for me is no different. The Lord has added a huge blessing to mine and Daniel's life and now that she is 2 1/2 months old we are starting (again I say starting) to get a grasp on this parent thing. I don't even feel confident with that sentence...haha let me just say we are starting to adjust to the eat, wake, sleep schedule of our itty bitty little baby girl. See, Adelyn was born and then we almost immediately had the whirlwind of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years... then I started back to work (part time). So today I feel this pressure to have an organized life, work out every day, have dinner on the table, have a perfectly happy baby...basically be a great friend, wife, sister, daughter, cousin, granddaughter, employee, and supper mom. Wellllll this is not possible in my own power. With that said I have decided to focus on the only super hero I know, Jesus (cheesy but you get the point). I have expressed to Daniel recently how I have never read the entire Bible. Sad but true, that I am 26 and haven't accomplished this. I decided to pull out my One Year Bible and go full force. Seeing as I am 11 days behind already... I have a lot to do. :) Please pray for me as I drink in all that the Lord has to offer me as I am weak and in need of his power. I speak for Daniel also when I say it is our desire to draw closer to the Lord this year.
As I start this challenge, please feel free to hold me accountable and ask me how it is going from time to time :)
picture: new 2010 planner, Bible and new pen! :) Oh the little things that excite me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like how you get excited about pens and organization like i do - prayin for you and the one year bible escapade! go Lauren!!