Background

Etsy

Monday, November 2, 2009

Adelyn's Nursery

I have yet to post pictures of Adelyn's nursery! These photos were taken by Katherine Fallis and can be seen on Katie Moore's Design Website as well.














Adelyn has only slept in her room one time so far:) She has been sleeping in her cradle in our room at night or napping downstairs. This morning she took a nap in her crib for the first time and when she woke up I went in to see her and she was there just looking around quiet and content. It was precious. Love love love her.

2 comments:

The Vernon's said...

Her nursery is too cute! I love it! Her name above the crib is SO cute! And I love the bible verse on the wall!

I know you are enjoying every minute with her! I'm so excited for you!

Dad (Papa) said...

Adelyn is such a precious little girl! Nanna and I are so proud of how the new parents are taking such great care of her and showing her how very much she is loved!