Background

Etsy

Monday, June 15, 2009

Wow...We are tired!

Here is a list of the things Daniel and I have accomplished over the past 3 days (with a little help:)):

Painted our Bedroom (and completed touch ups)

Moved furniture back into place

Painted our Bathroom (and completed touch ups)

Moved everything back into place

Moved the desk out of the 'nursery'

Moved the bookshelf out of the 'nursery'

Worked on the Baby Registry with Mom

Finally found a Baby Shower Date with Mom for our family shower:)

Went to Symphony in the Park at Cary's Koka Booth Amp. with my grandparents!

Tried to make final decisions on the Crib and Baby Dresser

Hung Curtains in our bathroom (and finally a toilet paper holder :))

Cleaned out the nursery closet and linen closet

Went to Mom and Dad's Storage to get the Craddle that we are using

Made a trip to BJs

Decided on and purchased the Upholstery to recover my great grandmothers loveseat

Purchased new foam for for the coushions for the loveseat

Took these items to the reupholstery store

Oil Change


Ugh... I feel like there is more... But I guess it was enough because I was having pains today in my side and so I had to make a trip to the doctor. He said it wasn't anything harmful to the baby and that it was just muscle or tendon pain, he said that I had just over done it and needed to take it easy. :)
Daniel has been an absolute trooper through all of this work around the house... he has been such a big help and hard worker... Love love love that about him.

New Bedroom Color :) I will post more pictures once our bedroom is clean!

No comments: