Background

Etsy

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Water Break

Adelyn has started Soccer!!! Can you hear Daniel cheering through your computer/phone/ipad? She has taken ballet for almost 2 seasons now and we have always said we want her to try sports too. She was very interested in trying soccer so we signed her up for a Saturday morning class at the factory so that Daniel could join us. It's 50 minutes of running, games, learning to kick the soccer ball, and learning to listen to the coaches. She loves it but I do have to tell you her favorite part. As a girl myself I totally understood this. She told Daniel and Me after her first practice that her favorite part was when they all got in a circle, put their hands in and yelled, "WATER BREAK"..... I laughed so hard. 

Oh my little ballerina. 



1 comment:

Katie Carruth said...

awww so cute! that is so funny! love it addie :)