Background

Etsy

Saturday, November 19, 2011

New Baby Girl

I can't believe I haven't posted photos of Baby Girl #2 (who still remains nameless) ;) We are working on that now. She LOVES moving around. Already getting some good kicks to the bladder and ribs. She move A LOT when Adelyn talks to her. It makes me melt. I have been feeling pretty well. This pregnancy is zooming by and I can't believe tomorrow I will be 25 weeks pregnant! Have we done anything to prepare yet??? Nope! I guess when your having a baby that is the same sex as your first you can take a little more time before preparing. She will be in our room in the crib and Adelyn will stay her own room. We will be getting her a true toddler bed soon. So no painting is necessary. I will update Adelyn's room a little to look more like a big girl room and will probably get new baby girl her own bedding, but that's about it! We are hoping to put our house on the market again in the spring, so we don't want to change to much, so that the house is ready to show.

Here she is!







No comments: