Background

Etsy

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Love You

We had a wonderful Valentines Day... we took the day that some people (maybe a lot of people) view as a silly, commercialized holiday to show each other our love. It's just fun. I'm a sucker for Valentines Day.

~Monday morning Daniel and I both had to work. I came downstairs after getting ready for work and Daniel had made heart shaped waffles for Addie and me. With our handy heart shaped waffle maker that we got as a wedding gift (thanks, Barry and Kaye!) Great way to start the morning. At lunch Daniel brought me 2 dozen red roses to work.....yipeeee! Best hubby. I had given a gift to Katie to take to Daniel at work (they work together at First Citizens). It was a box of Ghiradelli chocolates and a heart shaped wooden frame that Adelyn had painted pink and red for him.




~Monday night Daniel had BSF, so I picked up Adelyn from Nana's and we went to eat at Panera just the two of us. I ordered her a little kids meal (deli sandwich and yogurt). She ate it like a big girl and loved it. We had fun on our little date.

~Daniel and I went out Tuesday night to Fosters for dinner and went to see "Just Go With It". It was a very funny but predictable chick flick. It was fun to just relax and laugh with him.

I have been trying to load a video of her opening her v-day treat bag...but it wont load:(


No comments: