Background

Etsy

Monday, December 6, 2010

I Heart Shutterfly

Please look at how precious this card is from Shutterfly. I can just see Adelyn on this card... if she would only grow some hair!! :) haha

Here is another precious example!


Shutterfly has some adorable cards for Christmas if you are looking for a last minute card for your fam. I have used their cards for our family the past 3 years and have loved them every year. They always come on time and they look great. Soooo many great cards to chose from !

If you are interested in getting a great quality card then go to Shutterfly.com. I like that you can print the cards in Matte as well. Right now you can also create wall calendars and they are 30% off. This would be a great gift idea for parents or grandparents! Don't forget about invitations.

Another fun tip: they have a current promotion that if you LOVE Shutterfly and blog about it, you can get 50 free Christmas cards!!!

Having a hard time deciding on our card for this year!!! But I know it will be great... hope I can get them out on time! We are so excited about Christmas with our little 1 year old gal.


No comments: