Background

Etsy

Thursday, April 1, 2010

100th Post!

Wow...I can't even believe this is my 100th post. So many beautiful pictures, funny moments, random thoughts have been recorded here and I couldn't be happier with where our family has come.
During my first post Daniel and I were just well ...Daniel and I. Just the two of us living in our first home together newly married and trying to figure out life together. :) Now we have the most amazing beautiful girl who is already 5 months old.
We live through really happy days, and challenging days and know that the Lord is by our side every step. I am so appreciative to have a husband who loves the Lord... we get excited together about our future. We have goals such as buying a single family home (with a little more room), me getting to stay home full time with Addie, raising Adelyn up in the Lord, vacationing as family, and many more.
Daniel has been such a great supporter for our family and I love that about him. I hardly ever hear him complain and he is such a hard worker. He is a great example to Adelyn and me in that way.
I hope you continue to enjoy Adelyn's monthly updates and any other tid bits of our life that make their way to the blog.
So cheers to post 100.
Many more to come...

No comments: