Background

Etsy

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sick.

The last night we were in Disney... I got very very sick late at night (I have not been that sick in YEARS). We thought it may have been food related at first. I was up most of the night and was sooo scared to fly the next morning, but we decided to go ahead and keep the same flight and go ahead and get home. Daniel was the biggest help that night. It's really true love to be able to help someone out when they are so sick. I don't know how he did it. It is really hard for me to be any where near people who are sick to their stomach. So we missed the character breakfast with the family and then got ready for our flight. I had zero energy but we were somehow able to get everything ready in time to catch our flight. I thankfully made it through the flight with out getting sick and Adelyn slept in my arms the entire flight! Thank goodness! Daniel's parents were so helpful and picked us up from the airport (as well as dropped us off) and drove us back to their house. I slept for about 3 hours when we got there and Kim tried to help by making me things to eat that sounded good. I could hardly eat 2 spoonfuls of anything. I knew I needed to try to eat something cause I am still nursing. I started getting a fever that night and we were supposed to drive home cause Daniel had to work the next day. Kim offered to come to our house to stay for a couple of days to help me out with Adelyn since Daniel would be at work and I had zero energy. I am slowly getting better and am able to eat more every day. The whole time we have been praying over Adelyn that she wouldn't get sick. So far she has not! :)
But... Daniel started feeling sick today... so I guess it was the stomach bug everyone has been passing around. Please pray that he gets better quickly.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Thanks Lauren for the post...we love having Lilly Jo - it's just amazing to be her parents! I can't believe how big Adelyn is getting! She's such a cutie! I love how you call her little Daniel - she definitely has his face! Maybe the next one will look like you!

I'm so sorry you were sick at the end of your trip. I hate that for you, and hope Daniel is feeling better, and that Adelyn doesn't get it.