Background

Etsy

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Day...

Addie with Mamaw and Papaw

This year for Valentines Day we were in Lincolnton. We had a great day. Adelyn was dressed up in her Valentine outfit that Nana gave her. She received lots and lots of love from us and her Grandparents (Daniel's parents, they don't have specific names yet) :) Kim kept Addie Sunday night so that Daniel and I could go out to dinner and a movie. It is always sooo great to be alone with Daniel and we had a great time, but I missed our little Valentine. I couldn't help but think last week how I can't wait until Addie gets older and can get excited with me about silly little holidays such as Valentines (as you can guess, Daniel, being a guy, isn't too in to V-Day). :)



Addie with uncle David :)
Just realized we didn't get any pictures of us with her or with Tim and Kim. :(

No comments: