Background

Etsy

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rainbows and Snow

This past month (January) I was amazed at the Lord's beautiful creation. One day I was driving home from work when I saw this HUGE rainbow across the sky. It was so amazing, I couldn't believe other people weren't pulling off of 40 just to take a long look at it. I was able to pull over for a mintute and take some pictures and then as I got back on 40 I continued to take pictures while driving...eeeek. I wouldn't suggest it.

Immediately following the rainbow was a beautiful sunset.

Also in January we made our annual trip to the beach for Mom, Micah and Kelli's Bday!




The day after we returned home from the beach THE SNOW CAME!!! Daniel had to go into work :( I was glad not to be at work that day but was pouting because I was all by myself until 3 when he returned home. :)







This last photo was of the icicles that were hanging from Kellie and Micah's house.

No comments: