Background

Etsy

Sunday, November 30, 2008

give thanks for the ones you love...

We just arrived home from the 3 hour drive in the wind and rain home from Lincolnton, praise the Lord we all made it home safely. Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful. Daniel and I got to spend time with my Mom's side of the family on Thursday, Friday we both worked and then were on the road by 6pm to head to Lincolnton to spend time with the Wards. We greatly missed seeing the Hall's this weekend and can't wait to see you guys in WINTERGREEN!!! Here are some photos from the weekend... I can't believe I didn't take one picture in Lincolnton.:(


I had to start with Granny Smith! :)

Me and Colby. (cutie pie)


We played a little Volleyball. (of course)



There is a story behind this. Colby had my camera the majority of the afternoon (yes, the youngin). He took a TON of pictures of people and random objects. He actually is really good at taking shots. He took this photo and then said "oh, lauren, your so silly!" From his photo shoot this is the only photo I'm allowed to put up (requested by the fam)...HAHA

Another funny thing that happened was me trying to hit a baseball. It has probably been 10 years since I have attempted this. Mom was gracious enough to secretly grab some shots... ha




Daniel was trying not to get hit by the few balls that I did smash!

After Granny's Kari went with Daniel and me to see the movie 4 Christmases. It was really funny. There was one part that we didn't agree with but over all it was hilarious.


Friday morning Daniel and I got up at 5AM to restle the crowds for some of the sales. It was a hilarious experience that we will never forgot. Ask me to tell the story some time. Lets just say I don't know if we will go next year.

We had a wonderful time with Daniel's family, we had a game night that night until 1am with Stephen, David, Jessica, Dave, Mark, Austin and a couple of Jessica's friends...So fun. Saturday we celebrated David's 19th bday and had some great food! Today I got to help Jessica put up their Christmas tree at home! Can't wait to start decorating here at home!!!

Christmas is on the way!

No comments: