Background

Etsy

Monday, September 15, 2008

Daniel's Birthday

We celebrated Daniel's first birthday as a married man on Saturday! :) He is now 25. We had a lot of fun. Last wednesday night we got to hang out with our Bible study group (Megan, Nate, Katie, Paul, Jenni, Andy, Marie & Chris) for D's bday. We ate at PeiWei and then played a little Pictionary and Catchphrase. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a LONG time. The night ended with watching Youtube videos. This explains the photo of us sitting around the laptop.
I wish I had taken more picture. I don't think I took even one picture on Daniel's actually birthday:( so not like me. But we had a great time and I can't believe we have almost been married for one year.
Here are a couple of pictures...sorry they aren't very good quality. My camera was sick that night.





No comments: